Yellowstone Reading Comprehension Escape Room Fun End of Year Reading Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Can your students work in teams to solve reading comprehension problems and puzzles in order to collect all the items to complete a challenge? These FUN reading comprehension review activities will have your students engaged and LOVING every minute of reading skills practice and review! Perfect forPrice $31.50Original Price $45.00Save $13.50
- Can your students work in teams to solve reading comprehension problems, math challenges, and puzzles in order to collect all the items to complete a challenge? These FUN reading and math activities will have your students engaged and LOVING every minute of math and reading skills practice and reviePrice $59.95Original Price $100.00Save $40.05
Can your students work in teams to use reading comprehension practice skills in order to collect all the items for a Yellowstone Park Camping Adventure? This is a fun reading comprehension review activity that will have your students engaged and LOVING every minute of reading practice and review! Perfect for a camping classroom transformation, reading test prep, or end of the year reading activities!
Click HERE to save 30% with the Reading Comprehension Escape Challenge Bundle!
Click the PREVIEW button above to see everything included!
All problems in this challenge are related to Yellowstone National Park and require students to use reading comprehension skills.
This engaging, high-interest Reading Escape Challenge includes these printable activities:
- Teacher Directions
- Camping Trip Supplies Collection Sheet
- Task 1: Yellowstone National Park History Reading Passage and Questions
- Task 2: Yellowstone History Timeline of Events
- Task 3: Yellowstone Campgrounds (Read a Table)
- Task 4: Yellowstone Fact and Opinion
- Task 5: Wordsearch
- Challenge Champion Printables (for labeling candy S'more baggies as prizes)
- Yellowstone Reading Master Award Certificates
- Answer Keys
Students can work in teams or individually to complete all 5 tasks. As they complete each of the 5 tasks, they will bring you their answers and you will quickly check them. If they are correct, you will hand them a camping item (printed on the provided page) and then next task. They continue this process until all 5 tasks are completed. When they finish, they are "Yellowstone Reading Masters" and you can give them a prize or an award.
Use the provided Challenge Champions Prize printables with S'more ingredients to make fun prizes for students!
There are no locks, no hiding of objects, or any extra prep work. The beauty of this escape activity is that it is very low prep. Just make your copies, organize your teams, label your S'more prizes (if you want to give prizes), and you're set!
Of course, some fun music and camping decorations also help set the stage if you want.
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, FOLLOW ME and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,