Also included in
- This is a YEAR LONG ELEMENTARY ESL Grammar & Vocabulary Boom Card Bundle that includes 100 different decks in my store at a heavily discounted price! This Bundle gives you a YEAR LONG supply of topic / grammar / vocabulary based BOOM CARDS to use with your students. With 100 different decks you'$220.00$295.65Save $75.65
- Your students will practice Present tenses, sentence building, using and answering WH questions, antonyms and basic vocabulary with the self checking digital task cards included in this Boom Card Bundle. It's a great way to get started with grammar and vocabulary Boom Cards in your EFL or ESL classr$45.00$65.75Save $20.75
- The ultimate Boom Card starter kit for ESL teachers. Your students will have the opportunity to practice Present & Past Tenses, WH-Questions, Irregular Verbs, Action Verbs, Prepositions, Comparative & Superlative Adjectives, Quantifiers, Synonyms, Antonyms, Homophones and other basic grammar$130.00$190.40Save $60.40
These YES NO question boom cards focus on answering closed ended questions. Students examine the scene and answer three simple YES or NO questions about the picture. Questions include prepositions of location eg. (Is the cup next to the plate?) Colors eg. (Is the plate blue?) and Verbs(Is the boy jumping?9) They are perfect for distance learning with ELL, ESL and EFL students elementary level English speakers.
- Each boom card features three questions about the scene and multiple choose answers YES/NO to choose from. Students are prompted to choose the correct answer by tapping or clicking one answer for each question. If their answer is correct they will automatically move to the next card. Click HERE to try out the first few cards.
- A link to access 30 YES/NO Question Boom Cards on the Boom Learning™ website
More about BOOM Learning…
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Readhere for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!