Assess your students' understanding of some of the most important academic and daily living vocabulary words as well as their knowledge of the foundational concepts "yes" and "no" with this task card set! This set includes 99 yes/no questions targeting some of the most high-frequency English words related to academic concepts and students' activities of daily living, including numbers, shapes, colors, community signs and life skills objects.
The set includes:
- 99 question task cards (50 yes/49 no) assessing students' knowledge of: foods, animals, colors, shapes, numbers, people, emotions, community signs and objects related to Activities of Daily Living
- Recording Sheet with Answer Key
- Directions of use and assembly
Additional activities that may interest you include:Community Signs - Picture & Word Match
, First Aid Picture & Word Match
and the Autism File Folder Bundle: Seasons
For freebies, creative ideas and resources Follow me on Pinterest!
Be the first to hear about freebies, sales and new products!
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower
. You will then receive email updates from the Autism Educational Resources store!
Receive TPT credit to use on future purchases!
• Go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases!