The therapy planning is done for you with this game. This resource is easy to prep, provides gross motor breaks, and is a simple, engaging way to get a ton of articulation trials. Hide the 10 yetis around the room and have your students find them. Each yeti corresponds to one target word or language concept- something the yeti 'ate'. Your student must practice their word or concept in order to "catch" the yeti! They will seriously have a blast with this resource!
○ "Neat activity to engage students! Love the included worksheets to help with goal targets!"
○ "My kids are having fun using this resource! A great way to get up and moving during drill practice."
○ "I love this resource! I laminated and cut out the Yetis and hid them in "snow" (cotton balls) for an added sensory experience."
○ 10 yetis- each in both color and black & white
○ Every target page is in black & white for easy printing
○ Blank target page
○ Over 100 target pages for virtually every speech and language goal! Please click on the individual Yeti Hunt listings for more details.
○ Print and cut out the 10 yetis (laminating optional).
○ Hide the yetis around the room.
○ Bonus: Give each student a flash light and turn out the lights!
○ Print the target page that corresponds to your student's goals (or pull it up on your iPad).
○ Your students will "hunt" the yetis. When they find one, they match it to their target page. They must practice their target in order to "catch" the yeti.
○ The game is over when every yeti has been captured.
○ This bundle is the ULTIMATE for mixed groups!
● More HIDE AND FIND resources and themes!
● Sorting Speech & Language - another resource that targets a TON of goals
○ Push the green star! Follow my store to see new resources always 50% off for 24 hrs
○ TpT Credits: Review purchased products to get credits toward your next purchase
○ If you have a question or issue, you can email me at email@example.com or leave a Question in my store. It is important to me that you are happy with your purchases!
● Newsletter : freebie with sign up!
● Instagram : I’m here most often – therapy ideas, Q&A’s, and daily life
● Blog : helpful ideas and reviews for your therapy room
This resource is copyrighted by Lindsey Hockel, MS, CCC-SLP, owner of ©Speechy Things™ . Purchase of this item is intended for use by a single customer and is not to be shared with other professionals. If someone is interested in this resource, please direct them to my store. You are, however, welcome and encouraged to send pages home with students as needed. Thank you for your support and understanding!