A Spanish Mini-Story/Worksheet with 28 Questions for Reading Comprehension, Review/Practice of; Trabajar, Estudiar and Aprender, in the Present Tense Vocabulary/Word Bank included.
This Spanish Mini-Story/Worksheet includes:
✓ Story in Spanish
✓ 28 Questions in English for Reading Comprehension
✓ Word Bank
Ideas/Tips on how to use the Stories:
1. Students taking turns reading out loud in class ⎯ two or three
sentences or a paragraphs at a time and then translating to
English. It does not have to be verbatim but, they need to
make sense of what they read when they translate.
2. After reading out loud, answer questions and make translations
and give answers in class (individually or as group) or silently to
hand in and be graded.
3. As a Worksheet in class
4. As a quiz~for Reading Comprehension and Oral Assessment
5. As a Homework (for grade…)
6. As a Test~for Reading Comprehension and Oral Assessment