Fun and engaging
Yo tengo (I have), Quién Tiene (Who has) activity for students learning the 21 Spanish-speaking countries and their capitals. Get them up out of their desks
and practicing the countries and capitals with this interactive
product.There are 21 cards included with this set (plus three blank cards).
How the activity works:
1. Cut up the cards on the lines and shuffle.
2. Pass out a set of cards to each group. (Works best if group is standing in a circle)
3. First person reads just the ¿Quién tiene…? question with a country in it.
4. The classmate with the correct capital of that country calls out “Yo tengo…” and then asks the ¿Quién tiene…? question on his/her card.
5. Activity is successfully completed when the answer to the last question asked is on the first person’s card (Yo tengo…). If it gets back to the original person before everyone goes, there was a mistake made somewhere.
Looking for more resources to teach the countries and capitals? This activity is part of my Spanish-speaking Countries and Capitals Unit which features everything you need to teach the countries and capitals- a partner project, presentation, games, puzzles, quizzes, and more! Click the link to check it out!
Spanish-speaking Countries and Capitals Unit Or maybe you just need a couple Spanish-speaking Countries and Capitals Puzzles?
*THIS PRODUCT IS INCLUDED IN MY SPANISH-SPEAKING COUNTRIES AND CAPITALS UNIT. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS ACTIVITY IF YOU ALREADY OWN THAT PRODUCT!*
Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new products are posted or upcoming sales? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and new products (except bundles) are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click the green star by my store name to follow me!
Thanks for checking out my product!
La Profe Plotts