Different options in one document!
To work in centers, guided reading, or as a take home book.
PERFECT FOR DIFFERENTIATING!!
- Option 1: Students read and color the pictures. Students also can underline or circle the HFW yo and/or y.
- Option 2: Students complete the sentence with the word “y”, then they color.
- Option 3: Students complete the sentence with the words yo and/or y. then they color.
- Option 4: Students read the sentence and draw images of actions. In addition, they can circle or underline the HFWs they find. Another activity for this option, is to use the cut outs from page 16, so students can read and paste where each picture belongs.
- Option 5: Students complete the sentence with the actions they do. A great way to start writing a book!! For this option there is not page number, so they can work on as many pages they want.
- Option 6: Students write all by themselves!