Different options in one document!
To work in centers, guided reading, or as a take home book.
PERFECT FOR DIFFERENTIATING!!
- Option 1: Students read and color the pictures. Students also can underline or circle the HFW Yo
- Option 2: Students complete the sentenc with the word “Yo”, then they color.
- Option 3: Students read the sentence and draw themselves doing the actions. In addition, they can circle or underline the HFW Yo. Another activity for this one, is to cut out the cut outs from page 17, so students can read and paste where each picture belongs.
- Option 4: Students complete the sentence with the action word and draw themselves. A great way to start writing!! For this option there is not page number, so they can work on as many pages they want.
- Option 6: Students write all by themselves!