PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
What is this pack all about?
Use this pack in any primary bilingual classroom to teach singular article usage (el, la, un, and una) in Spanish! This is great for a unit on nouns or to introduce articles in Spanish!
What is included in this pack?
• Anchor charts for teaching the concept
• Graphic Organizers (to be done whole group or as a think-pair-share)
• Center activity for sorting; includes 3 levels of cards:
• basic ends in an o à el/un; ends in an a à la/una
• different endings for el/un and la/una
• rule-breakers (la mano, el planeta, etc.)
• Center recording sheets for accountability
• Center instructions for independence
• Small group/partner sorting activity
• Interactive notebook pieces
• For younger students, cut and glue words
• For older students, write the words
• Additional practice and assessment worksheets with different levels for differentiation
There are pictures throughout the pack that show the different pieces of the pack in action.
Click on the Preview to see all that is included in this pack!
I love this product! What else would I like in your store?
I love your products! How can I find out about your new products?
Thank you! Click on the green star at the top of this page (next to Gracieface Learning). It is that easy! Now you will get alerts about any updates, new products (20% off for the first 48 hours!), or freebies that I put in my store.
How can I earn credits towards FREE products from Teachers Pay Teachers?
Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. Your feedback is super important to me as I use it to help me create other products for your classroom!
Where else can I follow you?