Different options in one document!
To work in centers, guided reading, or as a take home book.
PERFECT FOR DIFFERENTIATING!!
- Option 1: Students read and color the pictures. Students also can underline or circle the HFW veo, yo and/or un/una
- Option 2: Students complete the sentence with the word “veo”, then they color.
- Option 3: Students complete the sentence with the words “Yo veo”, then they color.
- Option 4: Students read the sentence and draw images of the things. In addition, they can circle or underline the HFWs they find. Another activity for this one, is to use the cut outs from page 25, so students can read and paste where each picture belongs.
- Option 5: Students complete the sentence with the things they see. A great way to start writing a book!! For this option there is not page number, so they can work on as many pages they want.
- Option 6: Students write all by themselves.