Take a trip to the farm with Sally and Sam!
Practice your animal yoga poses with Sally and Sam as they visit the farm. You will feed chickens, groom a pony, and milk a cow. This farm yoga book includes a list of 12 kids yoga poses and a parent-teacher guide.
What’s included in Sally's Visit to the Farm:
• A farm-themed yoga book
• 12 yoga poses for kids throughout the story
• 38 pages
• Full-color picture book
When can you use this yoga book in your classroom or homeschool:
• during a transition time or subject change
• during morning meeting or circle time
• when you're stuck indoors
• for a brain break to calm their bodies and minds
• for a movement activity in your stations
• during your physical education class
• during your occupational therapy, physical therapy, or special education session
• with one child, small groups, or large groups
What are the benefits of yoga for kids:
• increases strength and flexibility
• helps them relax, unwind, and calm down to reduce stress and anxiety
• helps them sleep better
• promotes interaction between adult and child, as well as between multiple children
• improves their fine and gross motor skills, as well as their coordination
• develops self-confidence, self-expression, and body awareness
• promotes a healthy, active lifestyle
You might also like:
• Camping Yoga Cards
• Forest Fairy Yoga Cards for Kids
• Katie's Karate Class
• Monthly Kids Yoga Themes
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points towards free TPT purchases. I love hearing your feedback.
Please contact me with any questions—I'm happy to help.
Learn, be active, and have fun!
For yoga tips and kids yoga resources, join our weekly Kids Yoga Stories newsletter here
Follow us on