Join Sophia's jungle adventure!
Fly like a toucan, slither like a snake, and flutter like a butterfly as you act out this journey through a Costa Rican jungle with Kids Yoga Stories. The storybook includes a list of kids yoga poses and a parent-teacher guide.
What’s included in this jungle yoga book for kids:
• An interactive jungle yoga book
• Includes a Parent-Teacher Guide
• 18 yoga poses throughout the book
• 38 pages
• Full-color picture book
What customers say about this Sophia's Jungle Adventure:
"I Love "Sophia's Jungle Adventure"! Giselle is clearly a great child educator and story teller. Her clever ability to weave Yoga into adventures of travel and life lessons is seamless and Fun!"
- Amazon customer
"Sophia’s Jungle Adventure was brilliant. With an emphasis on imagination and having fun this story ignited my sons enthusiasm for yoga poses, and I love this because I can see his physical abilities being challenged and his mental wellbeing being nurtured. An added benefit of the simple story layout was that it drew our family together (husband included) to experience some yoga and quality bonding time together.”
"Love this book. It's perfect for 3-5 year olds who love to move while reading a story. It helps the kids to be playful and learn about the jungle. I use it frequently in kids yoga classes. It's easy to follow. The poses are all appropriate for kids and give helpful tips in the back of the book for those who might not be familiar with kids yoga. It would be a great resource for a preschool classroom or the parent at home who just wants to start introducing their kids to yoga.
When can you use this yoga book in your classroom or homeschool:
• during a transition time or subject change
• during morning meeting or circle time
• when you're stuck indoors
• for a brain break to calm their bodies and minds
• for a movement activity in your stations
• during your physical education class
• during your occupational therapy, physical therapy, or special education session
• with one child, small groups, or large groups
What are the benefits of yoga for kids:
• increases strength and flexibility
• helps them relax, unwind, and calm down to reduce stress and anxiety
• helps them sleep better
• promotes interaction between adult and child, as well as between multiple children
• improves their fine and gross motor skills, as well as their coordination
• develops self-confidence, self-expression, and body awareness
• promotes a healthy, active lifestyle
You might also like:
• Arctic Animal Yoga Cards for Kids
• Antarctic Animal Yoga Cards for Kids
• Luke’s Beach Day
• The Grateful Giraffe: A Kids Yoga Feelings Book
• LOVE Yoga Cards for Kids
• Monthly Kids Yoga Themes
• Rachel’s Day in the Garden: A Spring Colors Yoga Book
• Good Night, Animal World: A Bedtime Yoga Book for Toddlers
• Anna and her Rainbow-Colored Yoga Mats
• Garden Yoga Cards for Kids
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points towards free TPT purchases. I love hearing your feedback.
Please contact me with any questions—I'm happy to help.
Learn, be active, and have fun!
For yoga tips and kids yoga resources, join our weekly Kids Yoga Stories newsletter here
Follow us on