Learn and practice 25 yoga poses for kids!
Mix-and-match twenty-five yoga poses for kids with twenty-five illustrated keywords (categories are Travel, Earth, People, and Animals). The multicultural yoga kids are from seven countries. Pose index and pose instructions included.
Fun for all ages.
What’s included in these Yoga Pose for Kids Cards:
• Index card
• Yoga tips
• Yoga pose instructions
• 25 Yoga pose cards
• 25 Matching keyword cards
• All cards are full color
Download these yoga pose cards, print, and play!
The printing instructions for our digital PDF download yoga cards are here
. Choose the printing method that suits your needs. For example, you can choose the thickness of paper, whether to laminate or not, and whether to print one-sided or double-sided.
For yoga card game ideas, click here
What customers say about these yoga pose cards for kids:
͞͞"I love these yoga cards! I teach Physical Education and have a daily yoga break with my Kindergarten, First and Second grade students. I use these cards for so many yoga games. I hand out the card with the character performing the pose and then the picture of the pose, and students need to find their matching partner. From here we can perform partner poses. I also place a yoga card under each yoga dot. I play music and students need to travel in a different level or speed. Once the music stops, each child finds the yoga card under her yoga dot and practices the yoga pose. These cards are the perfect size to fit into a child’s hand. I have a few sets of cards and these are my favorite!"- Jodi
͞͞"I am a Speech Language Pathologist in the school system and I wanted to tell you again how much I am enjoying the YOGA CARDS. When I tell you I use them every day I am not kidding! We move through centers every 12-15 minutes and before we move to the new center we gather on our carpet and a specific student gets a turn at picking a new pose. They LOVE IT! We can have 8-9 different centers in one day! My PARENTS love it also!" - Bonnie
When can you use these yoga cards for kids in your classroom or homeschool:
• during a transition time or subject change
• during morning meeting or circle time
• when you're stuck indoors
• for a brain break to calm their bodies and minds
• for a movement activity in your stations
• during your physical education class
• during your occupational therapy, physical therapy, or special education session
• with one child, small groups, or large groups
What are the benefits of yoga for kids:
• increases strength and flexibility
• helps them relax, unwind, and calm down to reduce stress and anxiety
• helps them sleep better
• promotes interaction between adult and child, as well as between multiple children
• improves their fine and gross motor skills, as well as their coordination
• develops self-confidence, self-expression, and body awareness
• promotes a healthy, active lifestyle
You might also like:
• Arctic Animal Yoga Cards for Kids
• People Yoga Cards for Kids
• LOVE Yoga Cards for Kids
• Garden Yoga Cards for Kids
• North American Animals Alphabet Yoga Cards for Kids
• Monthly Kids Yoga Themes
• Rachel’s Day in the Garden: A Spring Colors Yoga Book
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points towards free TPT purchases. I love hearing your feedback.
Please contact me with any questions—I'm happy to help.
Learn, be active, and have fun!
For yoga tips and kids yoga resources, join our weekly Kids Yoga Stories newsletter here
Follow us on