These yoga cards and posters are perfect for integrating some physical activity into your day. Each card has a picture of the yoga pose, the name of the pose and a picture of the pose name (to help make connections between the body shape and the name).
Use these for:
• Gym class
• Indoor recess
• Brain breaks
• Part of morning group
• Motor lab
• Therapy – occupational therapy, physical therapy, speech therapy, social work etc
• Sensory and movement breaks
• As part of calming strategies or de-escalation plans
• 40 full page yoga posters plus 4 covers
• 40 half page yoga cards plus 4 covers
• 40 quarter page yoga cards plus 4 covers
• 12 2”x2” cards for individual student schedules
• 2 2”x8” cards for larger class schedules
• 1 “suggested levels” chart (I did not label individual cards/posters. You know your students best and can decide which cards to use!)
Please check out the preview to see photos of all 3 sets to make sure it is appropriate for your needs.
See also one of my best sellers - Gross Motor Movement Cards
Stay up to date!
Be sure to follow my store to be the first to know about discounts and new product releases! Click on 'Follow' near the top of any page in my store.
Please visit my website Adapting for Autism
for more resources and ideas for working with students with autism.
Thanks for stopping by!