These yoga cards and posters are perfect for integrating some physical activity into your day. Each card has a picture of the yoga pose, the name of the pose and a picture of the pose name (to help make connections between the body shape and the name).
Use these for:
• Gym class
• Indoor recess
• Brain breaks
• Part of morning group
• Motor lab
• Therapy – occupational therapy, physical therapy, speech therapy, social work etc
• Sensory and movement breaks
• As part of calming strategies or de-escalation plans
• 40 full page yoga posters plus 4 covers
• 40 half page yoga cards plus 4 covers
• 40 quarter page yoga cards plus 4 covers
• 12 2”x2” cards for individual student schedules
• 2 2”x8” cards for larger class schedules
• 1 “suggested levels” chart (I did not label individual cards/posters. You know your students best and can decide which cards to use!)
Please check out the preview to see photos of all 3 sets to make sure it is appropriate for your needs.
See also one of my best sellers - Gross Motor Movement Cards.
Stay up to date!
Thanks for stopping by!