Learn about antarctic animals through simple yoga poses!
Pretend to be a penguin, whale, and seal! Download these 37 Antarctic animal digital yoga cards to learn through movement in your home, classroom, or studio. Includes an index card, yoga tips, pose Instructions, 14 yoga pose cards, and 14 matching Antarctic animal cards. The illustrated yoga kids are multicultural and come from seven different countries.
What’s included in these Antarctic Yoga Cards for Kids, including 37 digital yoga cards:
• Index card
• Yoga tips
• Yoga pose descriptions
• 14 Yoga pose cards
• 14 matching Antarctic animal cards
• All cards are full color
Download these Antarctic yoga cards, print, and play!
The printing instructions for our digital PDF download yoga cards are here
. Choose the printing method that suits your needs. For example, you can choose the thickness of paper, whether to laminate or not, and whether to print one-sided or double-sided.
For yoga card game ideas, click here
What customers say about these Antarctic yoga cards for kids:
"I've already used both sets in my preschool classes, and the kids loved them" - Mary
"I have been using Giselle's wonderful yoga books for a number of years in my children's yoga classes, and always, her books are a hit with my students! This newest creation is so beautifully illustrated! Her ability to match the visual outline of each pose with the animal represented is phenomenal! The flow of the poses is very natural and can easily be followed. Her descriptions of each pose are well defined and match well with the pictures of each pose! I͛m excited to use these cards with my students tomorrow in class!" - Macy
When can you use these yoga cards for kids in your classroom or homeschool:
• during a transition time or subject change
• during morning meeting or circle time
• when you're stuck indoors
• for a brain break to calm their bodies and minds
• for a movement activity in your stations
• during your physical education class
• during your occupational therapy, physical therapy, or special education session
• with one child, small groups, or large groups
What are the benefits of yoga for kids:
• increases strength and flexibility
• helps them relax, unwind, and calm down to reduce stress and anxiety
• helps them sleep better
• promotes interaction between adult and child, as well as between multiple children
• improves their fine and gross motor skills, as well as their coordination
• develops self-confidence, self-expression, and body awareness
• promotes a healthy, active lifestyle
You might also like:
• Arctic Animal Yoga Cards for Kids
• LOVE Yoga Cards for Kids
• Monthly Kids Yoga Themes
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points towards free TPT purchases. I love hearing your feedback.
Please contact me with any questions—I'm happy to help.
Learn, be active, and have fun!
For yoga tips and kids yoga resources, join our weekly Kids Yoga Stories newsletter here
Follow us on