Learn about arctic animals through simple yoga poses!
Pretend to be a snowy owl, snow goose, or sea lion! Download these 50 arctic animal digital yoga cards to learn through movement in your home, classroom, or studio. Includes an Index Card, Pose Instructions, 20 Yoga Pose cards, and 20 matching Arctic Animal cards. The yoga kids are multicultural from seven countries. Age group: Toddlers to Early Primary, Ages 3 to 8.
What’s included in these Arctic Yoga Cards for Kids, including 50 digital yoga cards:
• Index card
• Yoga tips
• Yoga pose descriptions
• 20 Yoga pose cards
• 20 matching Arctic animal cards
• All cards are full color
Download these Arctic yoga cards, print, and play!
The printing instructions for our digital PDF download yoga cards are here
. Choose the printing method that suits your needs. For example, you can choose the thickness of paper, whether to laminate or not, and whether to print one-sided or double-sided.
For yoga card game ideas, click here
What customers say about these Arctic yoga cards for kids:
"I can't wait to use these cards in my program, as part of our Winter Activities. The learning opportunities are endless, and the children will have fun doing these poses outside (for a change) – just like the Arctic Animals. It͛s something new to do in the snow!" - Annelise
"Once again, Kids Yoga Stories hits it out of the ball park! As a Florida kindergarten teacher, winter is a ridiculous concept to my five-year-old native Floridians. The Arctic Animal cards are not only a yoga lesson; they are a geography, meteorology, biology, and environmental science lesson. It͛s exciting to see traditional yoga poses set to unique arctic animals like a lemming and a musk ox and, of course, the well-known polar bear and narwhal. My lesson plans write themselves with these yoga cards." - Eileen
When can you use these yoga cards for kids in your classroom or homeschool:
• during a transition time or subject change
• during morning meeting or circle time
• when you're stuck indoors
• for a brain break to calm their bodies and minds
• for a movement activity in your stations
• during your physical education class
• during your occupational therapy, physical therapy, or special education session
• with one child, small groups, or large groups
What are the benefits of yoga for kids:
• increases strength and flexibility
• helps them relax, unwind, and calm down to reduce stress and anxiety
• helps them sleep better
• promotes interaction between adult and child, as well as between multiple children
• improves their fine and gross motor skills, as well as their coordination
• develops self-confidence, self-expression, and body awareness
• promotes a healthy, active lifestyle
You might also like:
• Antarctic Animal Yoga Cards for Kids
• LOVE Yoga Cards for Kids
• Monthly Kids Yoga Themes
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points towards free TPT purchases. I love hearing your feedback.
Please contact me with any questions—I'm happy to help.
Learn, be active, and have fun!
For yoga tips and kids yoga resources, join our weekly Kids Yoga Stories newsletter here
Follow us on