Learn about the garden through simple yoga poses!
Pretend to be a bird, bunny, and butterfly! Instantly download these 52 garden yoga cards to learn through movement in your home, classroom, or studio. This yoga card deck includes an Index Card, Yoga Tips, Pose Instructions, 20 Yoga Pose Cards, and 20 matching Garden Cards. The multicultural yoga kids are from seven countries.
What’s included in these Garden Yoga Cards for Kids, including 52 digital yoga cards:
• Index card
• Yoga tips
• Yoga pose descriptions
• 20 Yoga pose cards
• 20 matching Garden cards
• All cards are full color
Download these Garden yoga cards, print, and play!
The printing instructions for our digital PDF download yoga cards are here
. Choose the printing method that suits your needs. For example, you can choose the thickness of paper, whether to laminate or not, and whether to print one-sided or double-sided.
For yoga card game ideas, click here
What customers say about these Garden yoga cards for kids:
͞͞"These cards are such a fun way to have kids practice yoga and relate it to the garden. They are perfect for doing in the garden or inside when a child needs a little relaxation. There are so many possibilities on how to use them, and the pictures are beautiful" - Carrie
"These are gorgeous! My kids are really finding the characters of the cards to be really relatable, which makes it extra fun for them. I chose to print them four to a page and made them into little cards, perfect for our calm-down corner!" - Katie
When can you use these yoga cards for kids in your classroom or homeschool:
• during a transition time or subject change
• during morning meeting or circle time
• when you're stuck indoors
• for a brain break to calm their bodies and minds
• for a movement activity in your stations
• during your physical education class
• during your occupational therapy, physical therapy, or special education session
• with one child, small groups, or large groups
What are the benefits of yoga for kids:
• increases strength and flexibility
• helps them relax, unwind, and calm down to reduce stress and anxiety
• helps them sleep better
• promotes interaction between adult and child, as well as between multiple children
• improves their fine and gross motor skills, as well as their coordination
• develops self-confidence, self-expression, and body awareness
• promotes a healthy, active lifestyle
You might also like:
• Arctic Animal Yoga Cards for Kids
• Antarctic Animal Yoga Cards for Kids
• LOVE Yoga Cards for Kids
• Monthly Kids Yoga Themes
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points towards free TPT purchases. I love hearing your feedback.
Please contact me with any questions—I'm happy to help.
Learn, be active, and have fun!
For yoga tips and kids yoga resources, join our weekly Kids Yoga Stories newsletter here
Follow us on