Heart-opening yoga sequence to build confidence!
Practice these 18 heart-opening yoga postures (backbends, chest openers, and shoulder stretches) to help release emotions, build confidence, and open your heart to receive love. Each yoga pose is coupled with 18 affirmations.
What’s included in these LOVE Yoga Cards for Kids, including 52 digital yoga cards:
• Index card
• Yoga tips
• Yoga pose descriptions
• 18 Yoga pose cards
• 18 matching affirmation cards
• Loving-Kindness Meditation
• All cards are full-color
The illustrated yoga kids are multicultural, coming from seven countries.
Download these LOVE yoga cards, print, and play!
The printing instructions for our digital PDF download yoga cards are here. Choose the printing method that suits your needs. For example, you can chose the thickness of paper, whether to laminate or not, and whether to print one-sided or double-sided.
For yoga card game ideas, click here.
What customers say about these LOVE yoga cards for kids:
“I cannot wait to use these to go with my classes. The affirmations are so sweet and so necessary. I love how she connects the affirmations with the poses. I always love Giselle’s products and cannot wait to see what she comes out with next. Her stories and cards are some of my favorite props to use. I highly recommend these LOVE yoga cards!” – Lani
“They are delightful! I believe they will work very well with children of all ages. The simple statements can be a great opening tool to discuss issues facing our teenagers especially. It is so important to encourage our children to love, care, and respect themselves. Then they can begin to treat others in the same way. I can certainly recommend them.” – Caroline
When can you use these yoga cards for kids in your classroom or homeschool:
• during a transition time or subject change
• during morning meeting or circle time
• when you’re stuck indoors
• for a brain break to calm their bodies and minds
• for a movement activity in your stations
• during your physical education class
• during your occupational therapy, physical therapy, or special education session
• with one child, small groups, or large groups
What are the benefits of yoga for kids:
• increases strength and flexibility
• helps them relax, unwind, and calm down to reduce stress and anxiety
• helps them sleep better
• promotes interaction between adult and child, as well as between multiple children
• improves their fine and gross motor skills, as well as their coordination
• develops self-confidence, self-expression, and body awareness
• promotes a healthy, active lifestyle
You might also like:
• Arctic Animal Yoga Cards for Kids
• Antarctic Animal Yoga Cards for Kids
• Monthly Kids Yoga Themes
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you points towards free TPT purchases. I love hearing your feedback.
Please contact me with any questions—I’m happy to help.
Learn, be active, and have fun!
For yoga tips and kids yoga resources, join our weekly Kids Yoga Stories newsletter here.
Follow us on