Need printable yoga posters and cards for brain breaks? These yoga cards and posters, yoga book list, and yoga journal are perfect for students in Kindergarten through 5th grade.
Please note that a digital distance learning option was added on 3/27/20 through Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of the file for the link and instructions. Students can choose poses and keep their journal digitally.
This product includes:
- 16 full-color yoga poses with the name of yoga pose, image, and explanation
- 16 black-and-white posters (same as color yoga posters)
- a children's picture book list
- a journal with one cover as well as one page that can be copied multiple times for the yoga journal.
Please see the preview for samples of each item listed.
The book list includes 9 yoga picture books for children and is perfect for the following new yoga picture books: Good Morning Yoga: A Pose by Pose Wake Up Story by Miriam Gates, Goodnight Yoga: A Pose by Pose Bedtime Story by Mariam Gates, Yawning Yoga by Laurie Jordan, and I Am Yoga by Susan Verde. These picture books include many of the yoga poses featured in this product and would be a perfect accompaniment to this yoga product.
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 3/22/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive--no outside links to worry about!
This file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital distance learning portion of this product is on Google Slides™.
Click HERE to view a short video that displays more of this yoga product content.
You may also be interested in these Language Arts products:
Kirsten Tulsian has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.