Give your students a little extra practice in Reading with this fun Yoga themed Mini-Reader and Activities. These adorable yoga kids will show your students 8 different yoga poses with "kid-friendly" names. The resources included in this set have different options to allow for differentiation and are provided in both full color as well as black/white to help you save ink if needed. This resource was created for beginning readers. The text is repetitive. This product is geared toward students in Kindergarten and 1st grade.
This 60 page set includes:
- Teacher Suggestions for Success
- Full size book in color for teacher use
- Full size book in b/w for teacher use
- Mini-Reader (Version 1)- this version is not interactive.
- Mini-Reader (Version 2)- This version is interactive. Students will fill in missing words on each page to complete the book.
- Posters (Full Color)- Each pose is shown on a half page poster and include the picture along with the word. A heading is also provided.
- Posters (b/w)- Same as above
- Match-Up activity (color and b/w) Option 1-students match the picture/word card to the exact same picture/word card. Option 2-students match a card with just the picture to the correct word card.
- Word Work Printable
Download the preview above to see a snapshot of this resource!
Thank you for visiting my store! Feel free to email me with any comments, questions, or concerns at
Visit my blog, www.morethanmathbymo.blogspot.com
for news about my latest freebies, giveaways, and classroom ideas!
Like More Than Math by Mo
boards on Pinterest.
You can now follow me on Instagram