Powerfully teach yoga in the classroom with this bundle of tools. You'll have confidence and new ideas to hit the ground running this school year!
Bring yoga to your classroom with these powerful and thoughtfully curated Kids Yoga Stories resources. Experiment with the lessons in the classroom, at circle time, outside on a nice day, or use them as an indoor activity on a rainy one!
This package includes a monthly planner, yoga books, yoga posters, yoga cards and yoga images to create your own plan —all for you to easily incorporate yoga into your classroom.
To spark your imagination, provide ideas and save you time, this bundle includes:
3 Yoga posters
2 Yoga card packs for kids
3 Yoga books
3 Yoga sequence books filled with ideas
1 Breathing exercises deck
98 Individual yoga images to use
This bundle is for classroom teachers looking to integrate yoga in the classroom or parents wanting to supplement and have structure at home with their yoga instruction.
Download this bundle, print, and play!
The printing instructions for our digital PDF download yoga cards are here
. Choose the printing method that suits your needs. For example, you can choose the thickness of paper, whether to laminate or not, and whether to print one-sided or double-sided.
For yoga card game ideas, click here
When can you use these yoga resources for kids in your classroom or homeschool:
• during a transition time or subject change
• during morning meeting or circle time
• when you're stuck indoors
• for a brain break to calm their bodies and minds
• for a movement activity in your stations
• during your physical education class
• during your occupational therapy, physical therapy, or special education session
• with one child, small groups, or large groups
What are the benefits of yoga for kids:
• increases strength and flexibility
• helps them relax, unwind, and calm down to reduce stress and anxiety
• helps them sleep better
• promotes interaction between adult and child, as well as between multiple children
• improves their fine and gross motor skills, as well as their coordination
• develops self-confidence, self-expression, and body awareness
• promotes a healthy, active lifestyle
You might also like:
• Rachel’s Day in the Garden: A Spring Colors Yoga Book
• Earth Day Yoga Cards for Kids
• People Yoga Cards for Kids
• LOVE Yoga Cards for Kids
• Garden Yoga Cards for Kids
• North American Animals Alphabet Yoga Cards for Kids
• Monthly Kids Yoga Themes
• Arctic Animal Yoga Cards for Kids
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points towards free TPT purchases. I love hearing your feedback.
Please contact me with any questions—I'm happy to help.
Learn, be active, and have fun!
For yoga tips and kids yoga resources, join our weekly Kids Yoga Stories newsletter here
Follow us on