Are you teaching your students about growth mindset? Your Fantastic Elastic Brain by JoAnn Deak is a perfect segue for teaching your students the power of growth mindset. Conceptually, these ideas are perfect for any level, but due to buyer requests, this literature unit was created for 1st-2nd graders in mind.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a unit created for 3rd-6th grade as well and can be found here:
Infused with reflections, challenges (including a STEM challenge for creating slingshots using rubber bands), a mini-book about the brain, and opportunities to learn about growth mindset, your students are sure to learn and have a great deal of fun!
Your Fantastic Elastic Brain activities included:
Are you interested in a GROWTH MINDSET PICTURE BOOK BUNDLE that includes the following books?
CLICK HERE: GROWTH MINDSET PICTURE BOOK BUNDLE
GROWTH MINDSET ACTIVITIES:
GROWTH MINDSET ACTIVITY BUNDLE:
GROWTH MINDSET QUOTES BUNDLE:
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
Kirsten Tulsian has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.