Also included in
- All the files in this growth mindset literature unit bundle now includes digital distance learning options in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of each product file for links and instructions.This GROWTH MINDSET MEGA BOOK BUNDLE includes the following titles:Your Fantastic Elastic B$50.00$65.50Save $15.50
- This Growth Mindset Activities Bundle includes NINE of my most popular growth mindset resources for lower elementary grades! You will find affirmation posters watercolor SET #1 and SET #2, affirmation posters with no cursive, growth mindset affirmation coloring pages, awards, brag bracelets, a lite$45.00$61.25Save $16.25
- This growth mindset multi-level bundle includes my four largest GROWTH MINDSET BUNDLES for 1st-6th grade. If you teach multi-level classes, this the best value (you get a 20% discount off the original cost of the individual products when you buy this bundle). You will find 40 PRODUCTS which are in$172.00$224.95Save $52.95
These literature unit activities for Your Fantastic Elastic Brain by JoAnn Deak now have a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of the file for the link and instructions.
Are you teaching your students about growth mindset? Your Fantastic Elastic Brain by JoAnn Deak is a perfect segue for teaching your students the power of growth mindset. Conceptually, these ideas are perfect for any level, but due to buyer requests, this literature unit was created for 1st-2nd graders in mind.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a unit created for 3rd-6th grade as well and can be found here:
Infused with reflections, challenges (including a STEM challenge for creating slingshots using rubber bands), a mini-book about the brain, and opportunities to learn about growth mindset, your students are sure to learn and have a great deal of fun!
Your Fantastic Elastic Brain activities included:
- Brainstorming ways to use elastics
- Comparing and contrasting using a Venn diagram
- Fixed Mindset vs. Growth Mindset
- A rubber band challenge
- Coloring parts of the Brain
- Fantastic Elastic Brain bookmarks (in full color and black and white)
- My Brain Mini-book
- Slingshot STEM challenge
- Growth Mindset Posters (5 posters in full color and in black and white)
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 8/10/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive--no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
Are you interested in a GROWTH MINDSET PICTURE BOOK BUNDLE that includes the following books?
CLICK HERE: GROWTH MINDSET PICTURE BOOK BUNDLE
GROWTH MINDSET ACTIVITIES:
GROWTH MINDSET ACTIVITY BUNDLE:
GROWTH MINDSET QUOTES BUNDLE:
Kirsten Tulsian has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.