This set of homophone task cards focuses on the homophones your & you're.
This resource includes:
• definition of each homophone form with example
• 10 task cards to fill in the blanks with the correct homophone form
• 2 task cards each with a short story to fill in the blanks with the correct homophone form
• 16 task cards cards for identifying whether the homophone used in the sentence is correct or incorrect
• prompts to write declarative, interrogative, exclamatory, and imperative sentences with each homophone form
• answer recording sheet
Included are two sets of task cards: one color set, and one black & white set.
Once cut out and laminated, these cards work well for additional practice and review in any literacy center.
All Homophone Task Cards in This Series
To, Too, & Two
Then & Than
Your & You're
Its & It's
There, Their, & They're
Like what you see? Click here to check out more resources from MW Literacy
Connect on Social Media:
Earn Credit Towards Future Purchases
After you’ve downloaded your purchase, be sure to come back and leave feedback, and you will earn credit points that can be applied toward future TpT purchases.
Copyright © Marisa L. Ware, MSEd. All rights reserved. This resource was designed for educational use in a single classroom or home, and may only be used by the buyer. Without the purchase of multiple licenses, distribution in any form to others is prohibited. No part of this resource may be reproduced, re-sold, or claimed as your own.