A Word and fillable PDF document to guide learners researching their family tree.
"Having some knowledge of your immediate and extended family members helps you:
• paint a picture of how they are connected to you
• understand what traits and interests may have been passed onto you
• find interesting information and/or stories
• locate places of importance
• think about what changes you’d like to possibly make."
The Family worksheet and quizzes I have created also work well with this worksheet to complete a unit of work on describing family. See links below.
Family Worksheet - Reading and Writing
Family Vocabulary Interactive Quiz 1
Family Description Interactive Quiz 2
Family Article Interactive Quiz 3
Remember that you earn credits for every rating and comment that you provide.