YOU'RE YOUR IT'S ITS
These common homophones are constantly being misused by our students... as well as adults.
You receive 2 worksheets where students must fill in the blanks with the correct answers in written sentences. Each sentence uses good CONTEXT CLUES to help them decide on the correct spelling.
Is it "its, it's, your, or you're?" Have "your" students learn correctly. Great use of context clues and great opportunity for class discussion.
Worksheet #1 is all on "its and it's".
Worksheet #2 is all on "your and you're".
Your download of 3 pages includes answers. By David Filipek
(You're Your It's Its)
- ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- HOMOPHONES THEY’RE, THEIR, THERE
- Great practice with these 3 homophones. Students must fill in blanks with the correct spellings using context clues. “There / their / they’re” is a lot of good work here.
- FACTORS OR MULTIPLES OR BOTH!
Your students are given a specific number and 8 numbers after it. They must tell whether the 8 numbers are factors, multiples, BOTH a factor and a multiple of the first number or NEITHER! Will truly test their knowledge of factors and multiples. Two full worksheets.
- ROUNDING DECIMALS PLUS!
- 54 examples in all to round PLUS 12 EXTRA examples using < and > comparing decimals with one another. Rounding is up to hundred thousandths. Plenty of great practice and reinforcement.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!