This product includes materials for tracking behavior and providing incentives with a cute dice theme! This product comes with the following materials:
1. Behavior Punch Cards: The punch cards each have a dice 1-6. Once they’ve received all 6 punches, they can receive a reward!!
2. Dice Behavior Rating Scale: The rating scale goes from 1-6, with 6 being the goal behavior score. This is a great tool to use with kids. You can even laminate and use wet erase marker.
3. Weekly Behavior Charts: These charts have both genders, and the student can receive a rating out of 6 for each day. The dice score that the student received can be colored at the end of each day. On the days of the week, the parent can initial. Comments can be made below the dice score or on the back!
4. Daily Behavior Chart: This form is for educators to report how students did during each part of the day. For example, under the activity could be art class or recess, and comments can be written.
You’re on a roll award: This certificate can be used to reward students on a job well done!
5. Gift Tags: The tags can be attached to a small prize for good behavior!!
6. Reward Slips: These slips can be printed and filled in for students! There is room to write a specific reward for an accomplishment they’ve made.
7. Progress Tracking Form: This form includes space to write the date, the accomplishment and reward received. One form can be used for each student.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!! Enjoy this Product!!
~Nicole @ Cheerful Counseling