Want to spread some Halloween fun?
Boo a colleague!
What is it and how does it work?
It’s time to “Boo" Your Colleagues!
A “boo” is a mysterious note and treat, left in a colleague’s classroom when they are not there. The note is a poem and tells you about being boo-ed. Once you have been boo-ed, this is what you do:
• Buy a treat or two and put them in a container ($5-$10).
• Put the note (poem) with the “boo” you purchased.
• Get a “you’ve been boo-ed” ghost from the workroom (or where you choose to keep them!).
• Secretly deliver your “boo” and put the ghost on the person's door. If someone has a ghost already, choose someone new.
• Try to do this within two days of being boo-ed.
• Don’t forget support staff, office staff, and others around the school!
KEEP YOUR BOO ON YOUR DOOR UNTIL HALLOWEEN!