PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Your students will love this fun and creative “get to know me” activity! Have them decorate a license plate with phrases and drawings that best represent them.
This works best for me when I:
1. Have students ok their license plate with me before they start coloring
2. Encourage them to be creative and to think outside of the box
3. Give them multiple days to work on the license plate and paragraph in class.
This activity is perfect for most grades and all subject areas!
This version comes with the license plate template as well as an introduction page,
and a detailed lesson plan with suggestions to make the lesson more meaningful for your students!
If you are interested in the full lesson, please check my store. I also have three license plate bundles available for purchase.
1. The States version includes all fifty (50) U.S. states and D.C. as well as an expanded lesson plan!
2. The Territories version includes all five (5) American Territories as well as an expanded lesson plan!
3. The Canadian version includes all ten (10) Canadian Provinces, all three (3) Canadian Territories, and an expanded lesson plan!
(Keep in mind that I designed these license plate templates which means they’re not 100% accurate, but they’re pretty close!)