Students of all ages will love this highly competitive ZAP! Review Game.
Included in your purchase is a 24-question template for the game along with detailed directions of how to use this game (for both teachers and students). The best part of this template is that it can be modified to meet the needs of different grade levels as well as various subject and content areas!
The rules for the game are as follows:
1. Each team gets to take a turn to choose a question from the “ZAP!” board. All teams must be working together to solve/answer the question.
2. If the team gets the question correct, the point value of the question will be revealed on the “ZAP!” board. Questions are worth either 1, 2, or 5 points each.
3. If a team gets the question wrong, two points are deducted from that team and the next team gets a chance to steal. If they get the answer correct, the point value revealed goes to that team instead.
4. If a team chooses a “ZAP!” card, all of their points are erased!
5. Be sure to keep track of your team’s score on the board.
***Please note that this product is for single classroom use only.
Please do not copy or redistribute.***
Check out my other game templates:
30-Question Jeopardy Review Game Template - https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/30-Question-Jeopardy-Review-Game-Template-1791644
Thanks, in advance, for your purchase! Enjoy!