Students will love this ZONK review game! This game reviews graphing on the coordinate plane, coordinate plane vocabulary, finding distance between two points, graphing polygons, and finding perimeter and area after graphing on the coordinate plane.
The students work together in teams to choose a number on the screen. When the button is clicked, most of the time a question will be revealed. However, if there is a ZONK behind that button, then the team will lose their turn. Even worse, if there is a DOUBLE ZONK, the team will lose points! Suspense fills the room as students wait to see which will be revealed. This is a unique and fun way to review with the entire class!
1. From the home screen, students will choose a number
2. Click on the number and the corresponding slide appears.
3. Students will discuss and share their answer choice with you.
4. Click one more time to reveal the correct answer.
6. Keep score on the board or have students keep score.
7. From the question or zonk slides, click the "Return" button and the next team will take a turn.
8. Have fun!!
Don't forget to download the ZONK student recording sheet found HERE:
ZONK Review Game Teacher Directions and Recording Sheet
You can purchase ALL of my 6th grade Common Core Resources HERE:
Common Core Assessments and Activities BUNDLE for 6th Grade Math!
Check out some of my other review games here:
Zonk! Game Boards
Zonk! Review Game Template
Fractions Game Show
Zonk! 5th Grade Math Test Prep
Integers Game Show
Zonk! 6th Grade Decimal, Percent, Proportions, and Rate Review Game
Zonk! 6th Grade Area and Volume Review
Zonk! 6th Grade Statistics & Probability Review
This purchase is for personal use only.
© Brittany Kiser. Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. If other teachers at your school would like to use the materials, please purchase additional licenses. Thank you!