Students will love this October ZONK review game!
The students work together in teams to correctly answer a question to be able to earn points. If answered correctly, the team will choose a number on the screen. When the button is clicked, most of the time a point value will be revealed. However, if there is a ZONK behind that button, then the team will lose their turn. Even worse, if there is a DOUBLE ZONK, the team will lose points! Suspense fills the room as students wait to see which will be revealed. This is a unique and fun way to review with the entire class!
The file is a game board with point values behind each button. You will need to supply the questions for the class. To come up with questions easily, just use a set of task cards or mix a few sets of task cards for a mixed review. You can also read questions aloud to the class. This game board can be used for any content area!
1. Each team will be asked a question. (Questions are not included in this file.)
2. If answered correctly, students will choose a number from the home screen.
2. Click on the number and the corresponding slide appears with point values or a ZONK!
6. If points are earned, the team can choose to draw another number or stop to keep their points.
7. If a ZONK! is drawn, the turn is over and the team does not earn any points.
7. From the points or zonk slides, click the "Return" button and the next team will take a turn.
8. Have fun!!
Check out some of my other review games here:
Zonk! Review Game Template
Halloween Ratios - Matching Activity
Fractions Game Show
Zonk! 5th Grade Math Test Prep
Integers Game Show
Special thanks to
Jena Hudson at Sew Much Music
for beautiful backgrounds and clipart!