Students will love this ZONK review game!
The students work together in teams to correctly answer a question to be able to earn points. If answered correctly, the team will choose a number on the screen. When the button is clicked, most of the time a point value will be revealed. However, if there is a ZONK behind that button, then the team will lose their turn. Even worse, if there is a DOUBLE ZONK, the team will lose points! Suspense fills the room as students wait to see which will be revealed. This is a unique and fun way to review with the entire class!
This file has TEN different game boards so that you can use it again with the same class. The students might remember which numbers hold the "ZONK" so you will need to use a different board each time. Each file is only the game board with point values behind each button. You will need to supply the questions for the class. To come up with questions easily, just use a set of task cards or mix a few sets of task cards for a mixed review. You can also read questions verbally, depending on the content area, or you could use this to turn a worksheet into a fun game! This game board can be used for any content area!
1. Each team will be asked a question. (Questions are not included in this file.)
2. If answered correctly, students will choose a number from the home screen.
2. Click on the number and the corresponding slide appears with point values or a ZONK!
6. If points are earned, the team can choose to draw another number or stop to keep their points.
7. If a ZONK! is drawn, the turn is over and the team does not earn any points.
7. From the points or zonk slides, click the "Return" button and the next team will take a turn.
8. Have fun!!
Don't forget to download the ZONK student recording sheet found HERE:
ZONK Review Game Teacher Directions and Recording Sheet
Check out some of my other review games here:
Fractions Game Show
Zonk! 5th Grade Math Test Prep
Integers Game Show
Zonk! 6th Grade Graphing Polygons Review
This purchase is for personal use only.
© Brittany Kiser. Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. If other teachers at your school would like to use the materials, please purchase additional licenses. Thank you!