Students will love this ZONK review game!
The students work together in teams to choose a number on the screen. When the button is clicked, most of the time a question will be revealed. However, if there is a ZONK behind that button, then the team will lose their turn. Even worse, if there is a DOUBLE ZONK, the team will lose points! Suspense fills the room as students wait to see which will be revealed. This is a unique and fun way to review with the entire class!
This file is the editable template (complete with animations and sound effects), so it can be edited and you can make your own review game based on the content your students need to review.
Ten Zonk! game boards are also included in this file. With the game boards, you can provide your own questions using a set of task cards, a worksheet, etc. and the game boards will provide random point values for each question.
1. From the home screen, students will choose a number
2. Click on the number and the corresponding slide appears.
3. Students will discuss and share their answer choice with you.
4. Click one more time to reveal the correct answer.
6. Keep score on the board or have students keep score.
7. From the question or zonk slides, click the "Return" button and the next team will take a turn.
8. Have fun!!
Don't forget to download the ZONK student recording sheet found HERE:
ZONK Review Game Teacher Directions and Recording Sheet
Check out some of my other review games here:
Fractions Game Show
Zonk! 5th Grade Math Test Prep
Integers Game Show
This purchase is for personal use only.
© Brittany Kiser. Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. If other teachers at your school would like to use the materials, please purchase additional licenses. Thank you!