This ten week Zany Zoo Writing Adventure will put a smile on every face. After the zookeeper goes home each night, the zoo comes alive with activity as the animals begin to talk! Create a zoo community where the monkey mayor and kangaroo cupcake baker stirs up zany adventures for their fellow zoo mates.
There are ten bite size lessons teaching how to create characters, settings, and plots. Learn about the golden rule of writing, “show don’t tell” and how to create tension for an interesting plot. Ideal for teaching multiple age levels and fun for the beginning or seasoned students alike. Perfect for homeschools, classrooms and co-ops. Great for incorporating animal science and art. So much fun that even the reluctant writer will dive into the writing pool! Kids can't wait for writing time!
56 pages-for ages 8 to 11
• Easy to follow Teachers Notes
• One student worksheet per lesson
• Nineteen zoo animal printables with a fun fact and natural habitat information
• Zoo animal report page with questions to answer and border
• Fun writing activities
• Unit study ideas to incorporate science and art