Looking for a fun way to get your students engaged in learning and practicing sight words!? My students absolutely LOVE learning their sight words with ZAP! and your students will, too! This game is perfect for use during small group instruction, or add it as a station or early finisher activity. Best of all, this product includes instructions and templates for making SIX sets of ZAP! games, each set with different first grade sight words, with more than 180 sight words in all! This is by far my students' favorite game to play in the classroom, and they are always asking for it!
***Please Read Before Purchasing***
Additional materials must be purchased before using this product. These materials include: jumbo craft sticks, glue, tape, and small containers (I use Crystal Light containers). Assembly may take up to 20 minutes per set.
This product includes:
1. Instructions for assembly and game play
2. 6 ZAP! container labels (to place onto plastic containers)
3. 6 Sets of ZAP! sight word strips (with more than 180 sight words included)
4. An empty sight word template if you wish to write in your own sight words
5. 2 Optional student recording sheets
How to Play: Students take turns picking a sight word stick from the ZAP! container. But watch out! If you choose a ZAP! stick, you have to put all your sight word sticks back! For 2 or more players.