This unit is a fun way to incorporate Zero the Hero into your 100th Day of school week. Kids just love Zero! In this unit, I have included 7 literacy and 4 math interactive centers. All centers come with a recording sheet. They are in alignment with the Common Core Standards.
Here is what is included:
1. Making -ing words
2. Reading and writing cvc words
3. Finding the beginning blends
4. Write the room - reading and writing sight words
5. Interactive pocket chart
6. A word sort with -it, -in, -ip, and -ig word families
7. Builing sentences
8. Writing to 100
9. Counting and making 100
10. 10 addition using 10 frames
11. Counting by 10's to 100 and reading the 10's
I know your students will enjoy Zero the Hero through out your week!