This is a great mini video to help launch your 20th day celebration. During the past year, I collaborated with my brother to come up with a Zero the Hero character and put him in a video to show my students. Zero the Hero talks about zero, gives a fact about zero and asks the kids to count to 20 with him as the numbers go by on the screen. I have also included 4 activities and a bookmark for your students. The video is a Windows Media Audio/Video file with an extension of .wmv.
20th Day Video includes
- 1:52 video of Zero the Hero talking to the students, giving one fact about zero and counting to 20 by 1s and by 5s.
- 4 activities you can choose from to do with your students
- 20th day bookmarks for the students
NEW to the package
- 20th Day Activity Booklet includes
- Page 1 – Count to 20
- Page 2 – Fill in ten frames
- Page 3 – Make 20 tally marks
- Page 4 – Draw 20 objects
- Page 5 – Colour in 20 fingers
- Page 6 – Find 20s in a grid
- Page 7 – Printing practice for 20, twenty
*American and Canadian version available
Check out my blog for more information on Zero the Hero: