This is a great mini video to help launch your 40th day celebration. During the past year, I collaborated with my brother to come up with a Zero the Hero character and put him in a video to show my students. Zero the Hero talks about zero, gives a fact about zero and asks the kids to count to 40 with him as the numbers go by on the screen. I have also included 3 activities and a bookmark for your students. The video is a Windows Media Audio/Video file with an extension of .wmv.
40th Day Video includes:
- 3:07 video of Zero the Hero talking to the students, giving one fact about zero and counting to 40 by 1s and by 5s.
- 3 activities you can choose from to do with your students
- 40th day bookmarks for the students
NEW to the package
- 40th Day Activity Booklet includes
- Page 1&2 – Count to 40
- Page 3&4 – Fill in ten frames
- Page 5&6 – Make 40 tally marks
- Page 7&8 – Draw 40 objects
- Page 9&10 – Colour in 40 fingers
- Page 11&12 – Find 40s in a grid
- Page 13&14 – Printing practice for 40, forty
- Page 15 – Colour the number 40
*American and Canadian version available
New August 2018 Google Slides Activities Included for Day 40:
- Google slide with ten frames and 40 zeros to move to ten frames
Google slide with Zero the Hero asking the student to show 40 shapes. Students will have to insert 40 shapes on the slide.
Google slide with 40 spiders to move put on the spider web (2 slides to pick from)
Check out my blog for more information on Zero the Hero: