This engaging set of color and black and white interactive notebook pages includes finding zeros of polynomials including DesCartes’ Rule and the Rational Root Theorem. This is the fifth lesson in Algebra 2 Unit 5 Polynomials
This resource includes:
- Color coded interactive notebook for finding zeros of polynomials, Des Cartes' Rule and the Rational Root Theorem
- Black and white interactive notebook for finding zeros of polynomials, Des Cartes' Rule and the Rational Root Theorem
- 6 practice problems (great for homework)
- Answer key and Notes
Topics included in Algebra 2 Unit 5 Include:
Operations with Polynomials
Graphing polynomial functions
Zeros of polynomials rational number theorem, DesCartes' Rule
Related bundles include:
- Algebra 2 Mega Teacher Resource Bundle which includes my entire library of Algebra 2 resources/units
- Algebra 2 Polynomials Unit 5
- Algebra 2 A Year of Foldables
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog. Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.