This primary source analysis lesson on the Zimmerman Note is perfect for any study of World War I. Students will watch a film clip, analyze the document with an APPARTS Foldable and questions, practice “cracking codes” with two fun worksheets, and complete a ticket-out-the-door. Here’s what you get:
1. Implementation Page
2. Pair-Share slides with film clip link
3. Primary Source Analysis APPARTS Foldable
5. “Crack the Code” Worksheets
7. Answer Keys
This is a part of a growing source analysis bundle (buy now and download for free as I add more). Click Here
to buy now and upgrade your purchase.
This lesson is also a part of my World War I Interactive Notebook Bundle (coming soon!).
I have a PowerPoint, cloze notes, and activity that explains the entire process of analyzing historical documents to students. Get it here:
Primary Source Analysis
If you like this, check out my other Primary Source Activities:
Primary Source Activities
***How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases***
• Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a “Provide Feedback” button. Click it and you will go to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for the product
***Be the first to hear about my new products and discounts***
• Look for the green star near the top of any page in my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive updates about my store.