Zin! Zin! Zin! A Violin! Online Instrument Lesson Based on a Book Google Slides
- Google Slides™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Instruments of the Orchestra can be a boring thing to teach... but it doesn't have to be! This bundle makes teaching instruments of the orchestra to your elementary music class (or band, orchestra, or choir) fun and EASY.And it includes print and go sub plans!This is a growing bundle. That means thaPrice $35.00Original Price $47.00Save $12.00
- I don't know about you, but "distance learning" is throwing me through some loops. I am having to teach in a new way, create different activities, and it's just plain weird. In order to help, I have this bundle! In this bundle, you will get all of the Google Slides and Google Forms activities that IPrice $35.00Original Price $46.50Save $11.50
- I love using books in my classroom-- students are engaged in the story and learning about music. Some of our favorite music lessons based on books include Where the Wild Things Are rhythm lesson, Zin! Zin! Zin! A Violin!, and The Listening Walk. All of them are included in this bundle!This bundle haPrice $28.00Original Price $37.00Save $9.00
I don't know about you, but "distance learning" is throwing me through some loops. I am having to teach in a new way, create different activities, and it's just plain weird.
Don't have the book? Order it on Amazon here.
This activity goes along with the book Zin! Zin! Zin! A Violin! It is great for Distance Learning, but is just as great for using in a classroom setting. The slides go through each of the instrument mentioned in the book, and allows students to learn about the instrument, instrument family, and listen to a YouTube video featuring that instrument. Each slide is different, so even though there are multiple brass instruments, each of the slides highlights a little bit of information from that instrument.
This is a Google Slides activity. It works best when you click "Present".
- Google slides activity with 44 interactive slides
- Each instrument from the book is represented, along with information about the instrument, its families, and a video featuring that instrument.
You may also like:
Chicka Chicka Boom Boom lesson for ta and titi
Rhythm Cards and Powerpoint for Piano and Forte
I Know a Shy Fellow who Swallowed a Cello
Join my free resource library to get exclusive FREE content!
Let's be friends!
Blog: Becca's Music Room