Zoey and Sassafras Monsters and Mold is the second book in an absolutely fun new series that includes science concepts such as how to conduct experiments! My kids love it as a read aloud.
This is a great cross curricular book for reading and science!
It is divided into 5 sections as follows: Chapters 1-3, 4-5, 6-8, 9-11, and 12-13. There are 40 pages of student work and answer keys for everything.
This novel study includes the following:
• Zoey and Sassafras title page for students
• Meet the Author
• Prediction page
• Title prediction page
• Character notes – 5 main/minor characters
• Chapter summaries and response – one for each section
• Vocabulary Look Up pages for each section
• Vocabulary words – total of 30 (6 per section)
• Vocabulary – many different activities and options included
• Book Test (last page has some vocabulary...print only if you wish to include the vocabulary on test)
• 4 Writing activities
• Reading Skills including the following: character analysis, cause/effect, sequence, main idea, story map, character traits, setting, plot, word work - dictionary work and more!
• A Mystery Picture - Color-by-Character
• Answer keys for entire unit
• Common Core standards page included in packet.
Click on the green star next to my store logo to learn about future sales, new products, and freebies from my storeThe Reading Nook
For more great products from The Reading Nook, check out the following:
Other Novel Studies available:
→ Literacy Products
**My email is firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to contact me.