The Zombie Apocalypse
Cities lie abandoned. The streets are no longer safe as the K11 virus has spread and infected large numbers of the population. You and a small group of survivors have made it out of the city and have taken refuge in an abandoned farmhouse. You have to hold out against the ‘zombie-like’ hordes for 7 days until help arrives. Will you survive?
• Attractive title pages.
• Zombie Apocalypse word search starter.
• Attractive scenario pages.
• Lesson objective page.
• Planning sheet resources. This is structured so that students are encouraged to increase the tension as the ‘waves’ of zombie attacks increase daily.
• Key word bingo plenary activity, including 30 individual bingo cards and caller card.
• Prompts and slide prompt for lesson 2
For other engaging resources, including full lessons, visit my shop page here:
(Credits: royalty free images – zombie images pixabay, scenery from Geography UK. Bingo cards from myfreebingo.com)