- Save lots of $$$ with this bundle containing ALL my zombie-themed resources to date, covering reading, writing, and speaking and listening skills. Poetry, prose, inference, songs, speeches...these are just a few of the elements you'll find featured in this bundle - see the previews for further detai$21.25$15.35Save $5.90
- Product Description
Suitable for distance learning. Display 1 as a bellringer or prompt at any point during your online lesson. Alternatively, screenshot a prompt and add it to your slide deck or instructional materials. Students can respond in Google Docs or Forms. Create your own digital notebooks, or use mine. Alternatively, create breakout classrooms online for discussion. Need support with this or any other tech tools? I'm here for you, as a Google Certified Educator, with a purchase. Email me: email@example.com
Get your students begging for their next prompt with these super-engaging task cards! Journal prompts, bellringers, station work - they can be used in various ways, not only for writing but also to promote discussion skills.
"My classes are composed of almost all boys and they LOVE these cards. Out of all of the writing prompts I have, I introduced these first and the boys were actually asking for more time to write."
With 48 unique cards in 3 different categories (beginning, middle and end of the apocalypse), this resource will keep your students writing enthusiastically for as long as you want.
"I used this a group writing task. The end product ended up as a choose your own adventure book. It was great to keep the ideas and story flowing."
I've used this with secondary (middle and high school) students over the years, and it leads to the students asking for MORE writing time! I am used to teaching mixed-ability classes with EAL students and all my students can rise to this challenge.
My 9-year-old son also saw me making these and asked if he could use them for his writing. With careful selection on my part, he too was thrilled to be able to find new ideas for writing with his zombie fascination.
Designed to be low-ink and printer-friendly, these task cards are sure to be a resource you use time and time again.
* ideas on how to use the task cards
* 48 different prompts to promote writing, critical thinking and discussion (if chosen)
++This product IS included in my Zombie-Themed Mega Bundle++
- Zombie-Themed Magnetic Poetry
- Zombie Apocalypse Reading Task Cards (Citing Evidence & Supporting Ideas) SET 1
- Zombie Apocalypse Reading Task Cards (Citing Evidence & Supporting Ideas) SET 2
- Zombie Apocalypse Writing Prompt Task Cards
- Zombie Apocalypse - Let Me In!
- Zombie Apocalypse Figurative Language in Songs
Questions or comments? Please feel free to drop me a note below or via firstname.lastname@example.org - I'm always happy to help!
***All new products are launched with 50% off for the first 48 hours! Interested? Just click on the star above to follow me and get notifications for when this happens!***