** Best Seller!** 25 Pages Just Added!**
Included in this bundle that compliments Zones of Regulation teaching that is taking place in classrooms around the country:
1. Poster that shows four zones and emotions someone in that zone might feel. Also included are actions that might happen while in that zone.
2. Individual posters to explain each zone.
3. Strategy posters for each zone to help guide students through how to deal with each zone they may be in.
4. Bookmarks that give clear ideas of what emotions a person in each zone may be feeling.
5. Puzzle activity- a hands on, out of your desk activity that has students thinking critically and finding the rest of the students who match the zone they are in.
6. Scenario review- a list of different scenarios that allow students to practice their ability to recognize a zone. Students are asked to underline clues that helped them so you can assess what they are learning.
7. Cut & Paste assignment- students read clues about how a person may be feeling or acting and then sort them into the correct zone.
8. Desk Plate strategies- a discreet way for you to check in with students by having a list of zones on their desk for them to point to. Each desk plate also has a list of strategies for the student to try when they know they are in a certain zone.
9. Share Your Experience- an easy to administer graphic organizer that has students sharing how they have felt, acted and experienced when each zone.
10. Use the clues- students look at images and read how each character is thinking to determine which zone they belong in.
11. Calendar Tracking- a calendar template with zone information on the bottom. This will allow you to help guide students to track how they feel each day during the month. A great visual for students who struggle with self regulation.
12. Interactive Notebook templates: A main template about all four zones and individual templates that allow students to create personalized strategies to help them in each zone.
13. 25 pages of Quick Checks to check the understanding of your students. Quick checks encourage students to reflect on their own understanding of the Zones of Feeling.
Answer keys are always included where appropriate and all coloured posters/bookmarks/signs have a white/minimal color version for those educators trying to save on printer ink.
Looking for more? Check out my newest Zones of Feeling resources as requested by teachers! 20, easy to understand exit slips with a real world context for students. This pack helps educators assess what their students have learned about the zones and assessment is a breeze!