Products in this Bundle (15)
showing 1-5 of 15 products
Finding simple and FUN activities to practice rhythms is difficult- but it doesn’t have to be. This bundle includes printable rhythm worksheets are ready to go, simple to use, and fun. It also include digital activities for students to practice identifying rhythms and composing. They could be used for elementary music centers, assessment in the music room, or even left for a non-music substitute.
This bundle includes printable rhythm worksheets, Google Slides activities, Google Forms activities, and printable composition cards. All activities are zoo animal themed, and FUN. Everything comes in regular and stick notation.
Activities included have different level of rhythms, so that you can use these activities for all elementary music students— from kindergarten to sixth grade.
- Google Slides interactive games in 4 different rhythm levels (gives instant feedback as to whether or not students are correct)
- Google Slides drag and drop activities for identifying rhythms and composing (includes answer key slides, which can be deleted if you choose) in two rhythm levels
- Google Forms activities for identifying rhythms. These are self grading and can be used as an assessment. Available in all 4 rhythm levels.
- Printable rhythm worksheets in all 4 rhythm levels (with answer key!)
- Printable composition cards
- Everything in stick notation!