SORTING ZOO ANIMALS
* This activity is to help young children learn to recognize and create patterns and to become aware of relationships by sorting and classifying objects by size (big and little).
* Directions and materials are provided to differentiate the activity so that you can meet your students’ special learning needs.
* The following animals are provided in two sizes (big and little): giraffe, panda, koala, penguin, tiger, rhino, alligator, elephant, hippo, lion, monkey, flamingo, polar bear, seal and zebra.
* This resource can be used with a small group, in a one to one situation or can be added to a center. Add magnifying glasses and have some Science fun!
Please check out our other Math resources at the following link:
Early Learning Math Activities
* Thank you for visiting our store.
* If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
* Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
* If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!