Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
18.58 MB | 50+ pages
Looking to spice up your classroom activities with interactive learning games?
It's easier than you think. If you have PowerPoint and can click a mouse that is all you need.
Just click and play these interactive games with your students and watch them sitting nicely just to be the next to try.
Interactive PowerPoint Games Include:
- Interactive Flashcards! - Click on the button to make the word appear. Click on the word again to make it disappear. Perfect for introducing and challenging your students to remember the vocabulary.
- Slow Reveal Flashcard Interactive: Click on the button and the clipart of that animal slowly begins to rise up behind the organge rectangle. Guaranteed your students will be glued to the screen shouting out the answers.
- Feed the Zoo Animals: Invite a student up to the computer/TV/Smartboard to touch/click on the Zoo animal written on that slide. If they touch the correct one, they will feed the animal. If they touch the wrong animal, that animal will disappear.
- WordSearch Interactive: Hand out the word search to your students. Then click on the interactive wordsearch. Invite the students up and have them click on the letters to make the words. If they click correctly, the color of that letter changes, if incorrecly, the letter square darkens.
- Memory PowerPoint Interactive: Classic Memory Game -- now interactive! Divide your class into 2 teams. Invite them to click on two cards to search for a pair. If they find one and produce the target word/sentence, award their team a star on the score slide.